3 year old Sophia's best performance ever! LOL Sometimes it's hard being the younger sister. This is the unedited version of the original which reached 1273405 views before I made it private. Youtube changed their algorithms and the video crashed. Wasn't viral anymore so I took this opportunity to upload a better version of it. The break in the middle is when the camera stopped filming and I had to press record again. The camera used to film this only shot 30 seconds at a time!! And I almost missed recording her last line! PS she's holding a bunch of quarters not pennies. ------------------------------------------------------------- Subscribe to Sophia and Bella and follow their adventures. They've been on Youtube since they were babies learning about art, making friends, raising money for charities and inspiring others from around the world. youtube.com And please check out this playlist for our BEST OF full of hilarious baby videos, funny kids vlogs, movie parodies and digital short films, amazing drawing and painting videos, Sophia playing the violin, singing music videos, inspirational kids videos and educational art videos! Phew is that all? ;) www.youtube.com Twitter: twitter.com Facebook: facebook.com Business and Media Inquiries: marketing@mugglesam.com ------------------------------------------------------------- © by Mugglesam. Basically, please don't download videos or take screen shots. You can embed them and share them that way. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment