Thursday, April 19, 2012

Airborne Jump

Airborne Jump Tube. Duration : 3.95 Mins.


My friend Max was in Army Airborne in Vietnam. For his 60th birthday, I wanted to help him relive those memories and went digging around for a good video. I could not find any to my satisfaction, so I created my own, spending many hours reviewing a lot of clips from YouTube and Google Video. I did none of the videography - I only collected and viewed a ton of video clips and assembled them into a story. The music has been overused and you will recognize a lot of video from other clips. This is simply a compilation. After watching the final video, Max said he wanted to grab a chute and do it all over again. I am most grateful to the boys who sneaked a camera on board to capture the first-person perspective of the jumps. Looks like it would be a lot of fun except for when people are shooting at you.

Keywords: Airborne, Paratrooper, Army, Parachute, Jump, Sky, Soldier

No comments:

Post a Comment