www.dslrfilmnoob.com The Canon 5d Mark III showed up on Friday, so I've spent the last couple of days getting a feel for all the new features. So far I'm very pleased with it's performance all though I will need to spend some more time testing the audio inputs. As of right now I'm not sure if it's the camera or the mic that is the source of the noise. Many of the features included on the 5d Mark III are things that Magic Lantern firmware users with 5d mark II's have been enjoying for quit some time. So the new features added to the MKIII probably don't come as much of a surprise. I would still like to have seen focus peaking and a clean HDMI output but I'm guessing Canon still wants to protect their soon to be announced Cinema EOS line of video cameras. Chances are if you're a 5d mark II owner and happy with it's low light performance and focus system, you'll probably have a hard time justifying the extra jump in price that the MKIII represents. After all, your camera will probably need to be earning its keep for 00. I'm going to continue testing of the 5d mark III and plan to have a full review out in the next few weeks. So far i'm pleased with the results, but i'll see how I feel once the new car small fades. As of this writing B&H is the only online site that has the 5d mark III with kit lens in stock, the body only option is back ordered. Here's a link: www.bhphotovideo.com Keep an eye on www.dslrfilmnoob.com for more updates on my testing of the 5d mark III. I'll ...
Tags: Canon 5d mark III, 5dmkiii, hands on, 5dmk3, hands-on, preview, review, Camera, film, making, DSLR, HDSLR, NOOB, features, 5D, Mark, 5dm3, canon, eos, official, Canon EOS 5D (Digital Camera)
No comments:
Post a Comment